Are you seeking resources to address the urgent needs of unemployed workers? We can help you. Here’s how:
- Helping the unemployed in your community get the skills they need for the jobs they want
- Providing online workforce training solutions for high demand careers
- Giving learners a flexible online learning opportunity that is open enrollment and can be completed in six to nine months on average
- Delivering presentations to the community on hot jobs with industry experts
- Facilitating “real world” engagement opportunities through employer-based externships
- Unleashing the power of technology to deliver immersive simulations for hard and soft skills
- Including the certifications exams within course curriculum and guaranteeing exam passage
- Ensuring that the reporting and accountability measures are in place for tracking and retention purposes
- Issuing laptops for students in need of a dedicated computer for their training
- Exploring career options with your students through our team of caring and compassionate admissions advisors, available seven days a week (English & Spanish)
- Bridging the connection to recognized training institutions, such as regionally accredited colleges and universities who offer the courses and provide the certificates of completion
- Expanding your ability to do more in a time of great need
Are you a student looking for a workforce approved program?
Wondering if you qualify for FREE job training through workforce programs?
Our registration team can help you find programs you qualify for, and get you started on the path to your future career!
Simply fill out the form, and one of our registration advisors will contact you soon; or click the button below to chat with a member of our team, or email us directly.
What our customers are saying
“We want to thank World Education for their participation in our Career Boost event today for aspiring Human Resource Professionals. We are excited about the online program and what it can do for our participants”
Career Team & Pierce County Workforce Board
“I would like to extend my appreciation to the team. What a fantastic program, and an equally fabulous group! I am happy to support participants in any way I can and would love to be an additional resource for them on their HR journey.”