World Education LLC, a leading provider of online workforce training program to unemployed, dislocated, and injured workers has just launched the Vocational Rehabilitation Resource Center. The site features an array of service oriented solutions designed to assist students in career transition. This includes but is not limited to:
- High demand online career training (English & Spanish)
- Foundational and soft skill training (English & Spanish)
- Access to counselors who can help students navigate their next steps
- Options to connect students to regionally accredited colleges and universities for enrollment
- Access to no interest payment plans and scholarship opportunities for those in financial distress
Providing life changing solutions for students in great need is central to World Education’s mission. The importance of this effort is exemplified by a student who shared his personal story in a time of uncertainty.
Please extend this resource with those who you may know in need of additional support, training, or guidance. Together we can make a difference.
If you are a college or university interested in expanding your services to injured workers, World Education would welcome a conversation about collaboration possibilities. Our partnership model allows our institutional partners to expand their online offerings with high impact programs that lead to meaningful outcomes. Please request a demo today.