World Education offers a variety of financial options for our Military Learners. We pride ourselves in our ability to assist members of the military community in continuing their education. We are here to help you find the appropriate funding programs that are available to you as a current or former member of our armed forces or a military spouse. Below, we have listed funding options for our Military Learners.

Are you eligible for a benefit that you do not see below? Choose the tile that best describes your affiliation and click on the contact us button. One of our trained registration advisors will follow-up with you immediately.


The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses.

The scholarship assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields and occupations.

Spouses may use their My Career Advancement Account Scholarship funds at any academic institution approved for participation in the scholarship.
The Armed Forces offers Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines several programs to support their educational goals including up to 100% tuition assistance. Pending your branch, tuition assistance may be the name of the program or COOL (credentialing opportunities on-line).

Tuition Assistance is typically available for college courses, vocational training, and certificate courses taken during off-duty hours.

Each service has its own criteria for eligibility, obligated service, application process and restrictions. This money is usually paid directly to the institution by the individual services. Military members may receive a voucher to share with the school for verification of funding, and our registration advisors will support you with obtaining approval.

If you have a service-connected disability that limits your ability to work or prevents you from working, Veteran Readiness and Employment (formerly called Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment) can help. This program, also known as Chapter 31 or VR&E, helps you explore employment options and address education or training needs. In some cases, your family members may also qualify for certain benefits. Depending on your needs and goals, services may include:

  • A complete evaluation to determine your abilities, skills, and interests for employment; Professional or vocational counseling and rehabilitation planning for employment services; Employment services such as job training, resume development, and other work-readiness support; And, much more.

Start your application for VR&E benefits now!