The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship for military spouses
MYCAA is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 in financial assistance to eligible military spouses who are pursuing a license, certification, or associate’s degree in a portable career field and occupation.
Spouses of service members on active duty in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 and O-1 to O-2 who have successfully completed high school and have the ability to request tuition assistance while their military sponsor is on Title 10 military orders are eligible. Spouses married to members of the National Guard and reserves in these same pay grades are Eligible.
MyCAA Eligible Programs
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant OB/GYN Specialist
- Certified Professional Medical Coder
- Certified Professional Photographer
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Pediatric Specialist
- Certified Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Human Resources Professional
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Mental Health Technician
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certified Paralegal
Are you a military spouse looking to get started on an in demand career training program that can move with you?
Our career training programs are 100% online and at your own pace. No campus. No scheduled class times. Take the course in your spare time! Contact us today for a free career consultation!